Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Way More then Just a Cup Of Coffee

I have been a coffee drinker for many years and once in a while a memory comes back to me over as I indulge in a fresh cup. I think back to my first experience with coffee that took place when I was very young. My grand parents would come and stay with us and they were diehard coffee drinkers. Nobody else in our house was. In the mournings the rich aroma of coffee would fill our kitchen and I came to love that scent. I would steal a sip every now and then starting my life long fondness for the brew. When a cup of coffee can bring back such a strong memory of a time long passed I know this coffee thing goes a lot deeper and is Way more then just a cup of coffee. What are your memories of Coffee? Maybe late nights at college when you were studying for finals. they weren't much fun but that cup of coffee or maybe the whole pot got you through. When I think back to my college days some how I don't remember much about the study part but I do remember having some great conversation and making new friends over a great cup of coffee. How about catching up with an old friend who you haven't seen for quite some time. Hey, want to come over for a cup of coffee may be just the ticket for a long over due reunion. Yep Way more then just a Cup Of Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment